Customer Success Manager
PROFTIT, an international company that provides unique management software for the Finance industry, enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible, and affordable CRM solution in the market.
Job Description: Our Customer Success Manager will be leading our B2B customers, provide effective guidance and will be responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing customer life cycle.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Ability to provide step-by-step training & assistance, both written and verbal
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
Experience with Excel
High proficiency in EnglishSEND
- Refactor and contribute to the ongoing framework upgrade.
- Learn new technologies and patterns and contribute your knowledge to improve the application
- Developing new AngularJS application features. Building unit tests along with the code.
- Refactoring screens to clean components and refactoring logic to separate utilities functions packages.
- Working with git and pull requests for development flow Agile development cycles that include short daily-meetings and sprints of several weeks which include QA deployment and fixing.
- Working alongside the PM and QA and Backend, bringing your features as smooth as possible to completion.
- Learning and investigating technologies and open-source projects that are used or will be used in the project.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Abilities and Qualities You Bring to The Team
- 3+ years of experience in at least one of the following component frameworks: Front: AngularJS- Must.
- Angular, React, Vue- advantage Back: PHP- Must.
- Python, NodeJS- advantage
- Deep and extensive understanding of component lifecycles, change detectio, mechanisms and different state keeping methods.
- Experience in Reactive programming like RxJS, including different stream compositing and patterns – an advantage.
- Experience in webpack or other build tools (rollup, parcel).
- Extensive knowledge (over 2 years) in programming without libraries or with jQuery – an advantage.
- Experience in developing a project from scratch (self or work) for 1-2 years – an advantage.
- Profound experience in developing PHP web applications based on Laravel (2-3 years)
- Deep understanding what is object-oriented programming and how it should be used.
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (REST)
- Working with docker-compose above docker - advantage
- Elastic Search - big advantage
- Redis - advantage
- Source control with Git - advantage
AngularJS, React, RxJS, Typescript, Lodash/FP, Lerna
PHP, Python, NodeJS, Elastic Search,
Webpack, Karma & Mocha, Git, Kubernetes and Docker, LaravelSEND
Junior Technical Support Agent
PROFTIT, an international company provides unique management software for the Fintech industry, which enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with cutting-edge technology and the most innovative and flexible CRM solution in the market. We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. As part of this role, the agent will Diagnose and troubleshoot software issues in order to help our customers with the company platforms interface. Additionally, Responsible for ongoing communication with customers, internal company departments, and 3rd party providers in order to reach resolution and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer technical inquiries through chat, phone and email channels
- Set up and configure company products as well as external components
- Escalate issues through cross-organizational teams
- Track and Manage customers ongoing issues via ticketing system and task management platforms (Zendesk, Jira)
- Follow up with clients to full resolution
- Perform training sessions to clients on the company products
- Communicate with 3rd party software providers to troubleshoot integration issues
- Prepare reference material for users by drafting operation instructions
- At least 1 year proven work experience as a Technical Support Agent, IT Help Desk – Advantage
- Familiarity with Web API principles - Advantage
- Hands-on experience with computer environment
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English – MUST
- Self learning and “out of the box” thinking capabilities
Web Developer (WordPress)
PROFTIT, an international company provides the unique management software for the Fintech industry, enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market. We are growing and looking for a Web Developer with PHP and WordPress experience who will be responsible for WordPress coding, maintenance, support, and research.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in WordPress.
- Experience working with Git version control.
- Experience working with web performance issues and optimization tools
- Experience working with Linux (bash environment) & Docker.
- Familiarity with Sage starter theme by Roots.
- Proficiency in ACF PRO.
- Strict "Mobile First" approach in Responsive Web Design.
- Working with advanced CSS preprocessor features like Loops, Mixins, and Functions.eep and extensive understanding of component lifecycles, change detectio, mechanisms and different state keeping methods.
- Understanding CSS methodologies and Best Practices like: Enduring CSS, BEM, OOCSS.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel)