JOIN US. WE ROCK.
Grow your career at Proftit.
Take a look at our current opportunities. We'd love to have you onboard!
PROFTIT, an international company, provides the unique management software for the Finance and Gaming industries, enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market.
- Coordinating internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Minimum 3 years of proven working experience as a project administrator
- Information technology sector background -ADVANTAGE
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Sales Background - ADVANTAGE
- Refactor and contribute to the ongoing framework upgrade.
- Learn new technologies and patterns and contribute your knowledge to improve the application.
Day to Day:
- Developing new AngularJs application features. Build unit tests along the way with the code.
- Refactoring screens to clean components and refactoring logic to separate utilities functions packages.
- Working with git and pull requests for development flow Agile development cycles that include short Daily-Meeting every day and sprints of several weeks which include QA deployment and fixing.
- Working alongside the PM and QA and Backend, bringing your features as smooth as possible to completion all the way.
- Learning and investigating technologies and open source projects that are used or will be used in the project.
Abilities and Qualities You Bring to The Team:
- Passion for coding and building clean and elegant logic structures - A Must.
- Team player and pleasant to work with.
- 2+ years experience in AngularJS programing.
- Could be other component-based framework but with deep and extensive understanding about component lifecycles, change detection mechanisms and different state keeping methods.
- Experience in Reactive programming like rxjs, including different stream compositing and patterns.
- Experience in webpack or other build tools.
- Mathematical knowledge and love - An advantage
- AngularJS, Rxjs, Typescript, Lodash/FP, Lerna
Webpack, Karma & Mocha, Git, Kubernetes and Docker, Laravel
PROFTIT, an international company provides the unique management software for Finance and Gaming industries, enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market.
We’re located in Ramat Gan (BSR Tower).
Be a hands-on VP product – own and execute the full cycle of product development – from conception, in-depth analysis, and writing specs, through close work with R&D and data scientists to ensure accurate execution and up to supervising version launches and following up on production and implementation issues.
- Define the product strategy and road-map for set of products, partnering with Sales, R&D, Project/Account Managers, Business Development, and Customers worldwide.
- Formulate and implement a longer-term vision, direction, and strategy for key parts of the client lifecycle to maximize value to the business while inspiring and contributing to cross-organizational strategy and project teams working on innovations and breakthroughs
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams as well as strategic Customers to push new products and features to market as well as to analyze needs and implement new tools and products accordingly.
- Determine Product team’s objectives, policies, and processes in consultation with other Product Development leaders.
- Manage the capabilities of the team to develop and maintain a long-term vision and strategic plan.
- Ensure there are adequate resources and tools.
- Have a keen awareness of industry trends, consumer feedback, and competitor activity to recommend research and solid strategies to help facilitate product innovation
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar)/engineering/marketing
- Master degree – a plus
- At least +6 years of overall experience in Product Management with proven deliveries in Web, Internet, Online Media or Mobile companies.
- Strong understanding of Product development, Internet, UX, Platform, BE systems, R&D lifecycle, Project lifecycle, and Business needs.
- Defining requirements and writing documents that include user experience/story characterizations.
- Strong analytics abilities, skilled in solving complex problems.
- Highly motivated, details oriented.
- Organize and methodical.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-initiator, capable of working with an ever-changing business environment.
- High level of English.
IS THIS YOU?
If you think you can show us a thing or two,
please contact us now