Posted on January 18, 2024 By Yegor
Senior Product Manager
PROFTIT, an international company provides unique management software for the Fintech industry, enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible, and affordable CRM solution in the market. As part of PROFTIT growth, we seek an experienced Product Manager with expertise in the specific needs and requirements of fintech regulations. The Product Manager will actively engage in a dynamic work environment, taking a hands-on approach to deliver solutions and practical recommendations for the creation of a cutting-edge, proprietary product tailored for internal company usage.
- Strategically evolve and grow PROFTIT to empower the frontlines team to deliver the best-in-class customer experience.
- Reports directly to the COO and collaborate with all digital leadership to establish priorities and develop a strategy for internal and external CRM integrations.
- Prioritize goals, build consensus across teams and stakeholders, clearly communicate objectives.
- Identify opportunities when an integration to or with PROFTIT would elevate customer experience.
- Develop and innovate on business processes using PROFTIT tools.
- Participate in architecture discussions and discuss solutions to system and product changes.
- Own the overall product plan and roadmap.
- Understand multi-level customer and end-user needs.
- Use executive communications and interacting with R&D, Project and company managers.
- 3+ year of experience in product management
- 2+ year of experience as product manager of Regulated Fintech CompanyCRM or trading sector background- an ADVANTAGE
- Experience working in agile enabled teams
- Strong analytical skills and business judgment, with the ability to discern ‘must have’ market requirements from ‘nice to have’ requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, subject matter experts, and customers.
- Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge.
- Hands-on, get it done, results-oriented operating style