Posted on August 19, 2021 By hr_proftit
- Refactor and contribute to the ongoing framework upgrade.
- Learn new technologies and patterns and contribute your knowledge to improve the application
- Developing new AngularJS application features. Building unit tests along with the code.
- Refactoring screens to clean components and refactoring logic to separate utilities functions packages.
- Working with git and pull requests for development flow Agile development cycles that include short daily-meetings and sprints of several weeks which include QA deployment and fixing.
- Working alongside the PM and QA and Backend, bringing your features as smooth as possible to completion.
- Learning and investigating technologies and open-source projects that are used or will be used in the project.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Abilities and Qualities You Bring to The Team
- 3+ years of experience in at least one of the following component frameworks: Front: AngularJS- Must.
- Angular, React, Vue- advantage Back: PHP- Must.
- Python, NodeJS- advantage
- Deep and extensive understanding of component lifecycles, change detectio, mechanisms and different state keeping methods.
- Experience in Reactive programming like RxJS, including different stream compositing and patterns – an advantage.
- Experience in webpack or other build tools (rollup, parcel).
- Extensive knowledge (over 2 years) in programming without libraries or with jQuery – an advantage.
- Experience in developing a project from scratch (self or work) for 1-2 years – an advantage.
- Profound experience in developing PHP web applications based on Laravel (2-3 years)
- Deep understanding what is object-oriented programming and how it should be used.
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (REST)
- Working with docker-compose above docker – advantage
- Elastic Search – big advantage
- Redis – advantage
- Source control with Git – advantage
AngularJS, React, RxJS, Typescript, Lodash/FP, Lerna
PHP, Python, NodeJS, Elastic Search,
Webpack, Karma & Mocha, Git, Kubernetes and Docker, Laravel